Register for a Local CPR Class in Columbus.
This American Heart Association CPR class includes CPR and AED for adults, children, and infants. This is the CPR course specifically designed for individuals without a medical or healthcare background; also known as HeartSaver® CPR. It’s a stress-free, hands-on, live class in Columbus, Ohio taught by caring and friendly AHA certified Instructors.
CPR Class for the General Public:
Who Takes This Class?
“I was nervous at first, but the instructors were so friendly and helpful…I immediately relaxed and had a terrific experience.”
We Make it Easy for You to Register!
- 1. Click HeartSaver CPR in the Calendar below on your desired date.
- 2. Complete the Registration Form.
- 3. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details.
Register Now in Calendar Below.
Note: Classes fill fast.
Today’s Special! Wednesday, May 12th 2021
$96 ONLY $76
- -Eligible for Card Insurance ONLY $3 for 2 years! ($40 value)
- -FREE Reminder System. Don’t Worry About Expiring. ($17 value)
How To Register.
1. Click HeartSaver CPR in the Calendar on the desired date.
2. Complete the Registration Form.
3. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt and complete course details.
Register Securely in Calendar Above.
Call Us: 614-321-2094
We Are Here for YOU!
HeartSaver CPR Class in Columbus, Ohio.
This American Heart Association HeartSaver CPR course will take about 3.0 hours. The HeartSaver CPR manual is required for this course. You can purchase one during the registration process if you don’t already have one. If you are unable to acquire one prior to class, you may purchase one from the instructor before class begins. You will receive your 2 year certification the day of class. You will also have the opportunity to purchase card insurance at the time of checkout in case you ever lose access to your card.